Giving at CAC

At Chilliwack Alliance, we see giving as an expression of love to God. Your faithful giving makes our mission possible, and we are grateful for your continued support.

Chilliwack Alliance Church - Giving at CAC

Ways to give

Simply enter the amount you want to give, select your preferred frequency, and click Next. Once you’ve created your account, add a donation method, review, and submit.

Text to give: text “MyCAC” to 77977
Drop in during the week and say hello at the same time. Office hours are 9am-4pm. We accept Cash, Cheque, MasterCard, Visa and Debit.
This is a great option for those who have a regular amount they give each month. To set this up, email CAC finance department with your amount, void cheque and designations, or alternatively, feel free to drop it off at our reception desk.
Find "Add a payee" in your online banking app or website. Type in Chilliwack Alliance Church then type your offering envelope number (email Cassandra for help with your envelope number).
A fast, secure, and convenient way to send money via online banking.
Send e-transfers to
A pop-up button will appear while watching our live stream Sunday mornings.


General information about your donations.
What methods do you offer for giving?
Can I change my recurring donation amount or method?
Is giving through my Credit Card a secure option?
Can I designate funds to other charitable organizations?
What is the deadline for annual contributions?
Can I get a tax receipt for my donation?
There are three ways you can collect your tax receipt:
What is your giving policy?
Can I add Chilliwack Alliance Church to my will as part of my estate planning?
I still have questions, who do I contact?

CAC Funds & Foundation

The General Fund

This is a general fund that covers all the operational expenses of the church such as staff salaries, utilities, curriculum, office supplies, and general maintenance. It represents the largest budgetary need at our church and has the greatest impact on local ministry. Many ministry plans and programs are developed or curtailed depending upon the availability of money in this fund. If CAC receives an undesignated gift or loose cash, it is automatically be applied to the General Fund.

Global Advance Fund

Around the globe, Alliance workers are actively reaching out to the least-reached people groups of this world. The CMA are churches, but we are also a sending organization. The Global Advance Fund is the primary means of providing for our workers and their ministries.

Building Improvements

These funds are used for upgrades to the original building such as, but not limited to, roofing repairs or replacement, AC replacement, additional tech equipment, or individual room renovation. A portion of the building improvement account is funded each year through our General Fund.

Home Missions

55% of this fund is directed to support church plants in our district (British Columbia) and other district operations. The other 45% is used to support church sponsored home missions.

Community Care Fund

This fund is used to provide for the material needs of people within our Chilliwack community in general and our CAC community in particular. This fund helps when people need counseling, groceries, or help with emergency needs that they’re not able to afford on their own.

CAC Foundation

The CAC Foundation is your chance to leave a legacy and grow the Kingdom of God after you have been promoted to glory. Contact your notary or lawyer to add the CAC Foundation as a beneficiary of your estate. It’s also a good idea to let your family know you want to support the Chilliwack Alliance Church ministries, projects and people you care about through a prayerful donation to the CAC Foundation.
Find more info at

Connect and grow with CAC

Discover more about our Ministries or upcoming events